Sensorial Teaching Manual - Primary Ages
Primary Montessori Sensorial Teaching Manual
A complete and comprehensive teaching manual for the Primary level Sensorial Materials (ages 2½ to 6 years of age). Based on AMI Principles and Concepts.
This manual includes:
- 110 pages of:
- theory on the Sensorial area of the classroom and the child
- full step-by-step instructions with diagrams for over 45 Sensorial lessons
- direct links to our online materials that can be purchased for these lessons
- additional exercises, extensions and games
Each lesson includes:
- materials list
- material photo(s)
- detailed step-by-step instructions
- notes to the teacher
- purpose of activity
- points of interest
- control of error
- suggested age for presentation
Click on photos below in the gallery and ZOOM for detailed Table of Contents and sample lesson.
Our printable Montessori materials are in PDF file format. Adobe Reader is required to open and print this pdf file (it's a free download at www.adobe.com).
Download link will be sent to your email address instantly after payment has been processed - please check your Spam Folder for your "Download Products Notice" email.
To get the most out of our printable Montessori materials be sure to visit www.montessoriprintshop.com for Montessori Theory and tutorials on how to prepare and use our printable Montessori materials.
Don't forget to download our Free printable Montessori materials!